Sunday 21 August 2016

Hot Hot Hot



Welcome to Jocelyn's challenge at CD Sunday this week and the topic is Hot Hot Hot. Please join in and remember to use something from a CD.

My poor "sunburnt" mouse is form Joanna Sheen House Mouse Triple CD Rom and the papers from Nitwit Collections. Despite being so close to the light bulb the mouse looks quite relaxed, do you remember when small uv sun ray lamps were all the rage in the early 70's.

Pop  over and see the teams great cards then get on your thinking cap and join in.



Challenges

http://livelaughstamp.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/critters-and-creatures-linky-party-6.html

16 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful warm colours in this one Meg, such a fabulous image and beautiful card.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A fun card Meg, such a fabulous image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline
x

Pamela said...

A very 'chilled' mouse Meg! I love the toning colours of the backing papers.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

I love this card and I have just noticed how red his little bald patch on his tum is. He'll be sorry.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love house mouse and he looks so relaxed, he's going to feel his red spot later.

Pia S said...

How sweet! Love your choice of hot colors and how you arranged the circle sentiment and ribbon!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous fun card Meg, love the image and your terrific design, Kate x

Ellibelle said...

Adorable card, great sketch and color combo!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellie
Critters and Creatures Linky Party
Let's Color Linky Party

Kathleen said...

Get him some sun cream pdq.
What a great image and lovely papers, brilliant fun card.
No sorry, don't remember those but seem to recall my Dad talking about them???????


Kath x

Dortesjs said...

Gorgeous card,love house mouse

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous colour combo, so cute

Andrea W said...

The image is super cute and I really like the colors you used. Fun card!

Dortesjs said...

DOING ! lol lol Wonderful card. Love the image

Jocelyn said...

That little mouse looks very comfortable indeed. I love the colours you have chosen.
Jocelyn x

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Meg… such a wonderful image! I love the retro 70s feel that you've created with those fab papers! I do remember those lamps yes!! my Uncle had one and swore it kept him healthy, but I never got around to getting one! maybe I'm paying the price now!! Lol.
Love and Hugs, Sue B

scrappymo! said...

Very fun and cute!!!