Friday 20 April 2012

Christmas Pudding

























At last I can sit for long enough to make a card in several stages, my sympathy goes out to those who have chronic back pain and not just an injury like me.I found it so difficult to get from lying to sitting or standing and spent days in bed lying flat or being helped up to take some exercise in the form of walking. It's still difficult to sit for long as my muscles and ligaments seem to lock, I can't wait to be fully mobile again.

This card is for a couple of challenges.


Stamp from Magnolia
Paper from Nitwit Collections


Challenges

Crimbo Crackers  festive food
MAWTT  merry xmas

9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, love the pud looks great!

Hope your back is better soon hun, nothing worse!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Meg, look good enough to eat. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Mau xx said...

Brilliant Christmas Card Meg, and my favourite Tilda as well :)
Thanks for taking part in MAWTT challenge this week.
Hugs Mau xx
Hope you are soon free of that back injury xxxxxx

Claire said...

What a fabulous pudding card Meg! Love it. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohhh this is adorable! I have a pudding shaped card on my list of Christmas cards for this year too! I do love your Tilda, she looks right at home there too. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :)

Catherine said...

Fab card, I'm sorry you are not feeling too good......

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Meg! Tilda is looking really gorgeous here - you've coloured her beautifully! and Wow! what a fab design - I love the way you've made the whole card in shape of a pudding - it looks really wonderful !!!
Sorry to hear that you've had back injury - I know how painful that is hun!!! I hope you start to feel a lot better very soon...
Take Care
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Arline said...

Hope you are ok Meg, take care of yourself. Love this card...what a fab idea!xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful! Such a great shape!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers